Pokaż wyniki od 1 do 5 z 5

Wątek: Sveta Huna (samodzielny mod i zarazem preview FotE)

Stara Gwardia / Ostatni Sprawiedliwy Awatar KLAssurbanipal
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał 948 podziękowań w 504 postach

Sveta Huna (samodzielny mod i zarazem preview FotE)

"Sveta Huna" ("White Huns") - self-name of group of [mostly] Eastern Iranian and Arian tribes, also known as "Hephtalites".

Main info Hello, my friends!
    Today we'd like to present you preview for the "White Huns" faction

This thread is kind a specific
    First of all we have a very alpha preview for Hephthalites. Second - we have the stand-alone version of the Hephthalites mod for vanilla game.
    FotE version of this faction will have even more models/texture variations, also we're working with settle posibility.

Probably it will provoke some discuss, but the most of Hephtalites I'm making are not Mongoloid. There were a lot of "researches" we've made at Russian IMTW forum, so I'm pretty sure Xionites, Kidarites, Uars and other core tribes were Caucasian (Eastern Iranians or "dark-haired" Aryans). Only Rouran unit will be Mongoloid and Kidarites will be mixed

The roster is almost new, still a bit confusing with unit names, so I will post English names atm
    It was extremely hard to assemble the roster according to poor historic sources, some units are result of guesstimates and logical issues. Pretty disputable I'd say
    Ofc this roster could be changed a bit during the futher work

Download stand-alone version

There is the non-FotE version of Hephthalites just ti make you try these new units:

"SVETA HUNA" FOLDER

"SVETA HUNA" STEAM COLLECTION

the download folder contains four files:
    ..._3_main - is the main file with new roster/stats/models etc. Notice: White Huns will have both new and vanilla units at custom battles (this will make mod more compatible), but you can hire only new units during the campaign
    ..._2_generals - new models/unitcards for generals. Notice: this will also replace most of minor nomadic generals.
    ..._1_startpos - most uncompatible part - this one replaces starting armies with new units
    ..._0_empire - most incompatible part - this submod provides alternative storyline with playable settled Hephthalites while the horde is still in the game

MORE ABOUT SETTLED HUNS

So let's say the "bold vanguard of the mighty Hephthalite Empire" has made their work and conquered Parthia

Main feaures:

• Actually a new faction of "Hephtalite Empire" alternates the Parthia
    • You can play both settled or horde White Huns
    • The historic faction leader - Khingila is now leader of settled faction
    • Settled faction has a weak starting position but they have a strong vassal - the White Huns horde
    • Settled faction have the ability to "recruit units from friendly hordes passing their territory" (just like vanilla Romans)
    • Settled faction has completely new mixed eastern/nomadic offices tree
    • Settled faction has mix of nomadic/eastern generals (generals submod is strongly recommended)
    • Khingila's party has a ridiculous sadistic control (95%) value so you can have a lot of loyalty problems at start - this is the "price" for being a leader of just conquered people
    • New faction has full stack of missions and win conditions

Some screenshots:

Spoiler: 
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read:

Thanks and Credits

Current skins based on main FotE models/textures with some new ones made special for this faction

Much credit and thanks is given to the contributors on that modification. Specifically, the team of:
    Dresden
    Avetis (myself)
    Ahiga
    Maximus183
    Gunny
    Hadrien Ier
    Char
    Friar Chris
    Grizwald714
    Cjiaba

Very big thanks to IMTW.ru community and special thanks to Rawhide and Tryygvi and Saka (db editing, balance), Sul.Rinat and Sauromat (historic research aspects and roster base)

And external contributors who shared assets, expertise or material for the mod. If you are not listed but did contribute, please contact Ahiga at Total War Center or Meloncat on steam and I will add your name.
    Razor (Fall of Rome developer)
    Imperator of Rome (Various Swords/Spears)
    Counterpoint (Deir el Medina helmet)
    Narf (mail and lamellar patterns)
    Kuauik (Texturing mentorship)
    Dejawolf (Spears, helmets)
    Song of Taleisn (helmets)
    William and the Ancient Empires Team (African Weapons and shields)

Special thanks to CWE team for their beautiful OSP

SCREENSHOTS

Lvl #1

Lvl #2

Lvl #3

+1 unit - "Rouran Nobles"

Spoiler: 

SPECIFIC UNIT DESCRIPTION (writing in progress)

As you can see, roster is very unusual. We were trying to show the exclusiveness of the faction which includes very different cultures (Nomadic, Iranian, Hindu-Kush etc).
    Still based on cavalry power "Sveta Huna" can actually provide a nice diversity of infantry. You will not find heavy line infantry (like Sassanid's Immortals for example) but every units has it's role. You will be challenged to find out the best way to use them all.

Notice the Badakhshan infantry which has new animation uniting "pike infantry" deffensive formation and slashing two-handed attacking skills.
    Historian prototype for Badakhshan warriors and Hindu-Kush guard is the very exciting and unusual "halberd style" weapon used by warriors from Pamir mountains (approx. 5-6 AD)
    Ostatnio edytowane przez KLAssurbanipal ; 03-02-2016 o 13:18
    Darowizna dla mnie jako twórcy możliwa tutaj: https://www.paypal.me/klassurbanipal

Chłop
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał 5 podziękowań w 5 postach
    +1 unit - "Rouran Nobles"

Spoiler: 

3. Użytkownicy którzy uznali post Avetis za przydatny:

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował
    Thanks Avetis! and welcome!
    I posted news about your works like this yesterday:
    http://totalwar.org.pl/index.php/entries/view/4868
    Darowizna dla mnie jako twórcy możliwa tutaj: https://www.paypal.me/klassurbanipal

Chłop
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał 5 podziękowań w 5 postach
    Thank you
    Yep, i saw the post.
    I just have added this new unit later, so they're not in the screenshot list.
    But they should be, they are my favorite
    Ostatnio edytowane przez Avetis ; 02-02-2016 o 16:25

6. Użytkownicy którzy uznali post Avetis za przydatny:

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował
    Great, this unit is unsual.
    If you will need news let me know.

Uprawnienia umieszczania postów