Stara Gwardia / Ostatni Sprawiedliwy Awatar KLAssurbanipal
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał 948 podziękowań w 504 postach

EB v1.21

Informacja od b0Gia
    :

Hello to all Europa Barbarorum fans, i can't believe along with you that our beloved mod EB is going to be updated after 8! years. This version 1.21 is going to feature general improvements and include all the original fixes plus mine ones to be the perfect EB we all want. There are going to be a series of releases for testing until the final 1.21 starting with 1.21a asap.
    If all the plans go well after the final 1.21 there will be an other version 1.3 that i plan to be ground breaking. It will be over vanilla europa barbarorum if i ever succeed to release it. But this is scheduled to far future. Until then you know what is coming. I give you hope that your favourite mod will continue to be updated the years that coming.
    -b0Gia

Current Team

-b0Gia
    -Leon Katakalon

Instructions about 1.21a.

All you are going to need is to install EB 1.1 and EB 1.2. This version will include the original fixes so you don't need to install them. So only EB 1.1, EB 1.2 and the current version. That means that you should create a clear install to better be safe. Now about any mods you are using, if the modder is offline for a very long time, you can request from me to make them compatible with the current version so you could continue to use them. Until then very few are combatible and you should ask if anything is compatible in order to not break your build.

Update: Version 1.21a Released!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pyeov7jwwro2khm/v1.21a.rar

Unpack into your RTW Folder

I will try to make Europa Barbarorum more historical than even and more beautiful too.

Long Live Europa Barbarorum!

Note
    Because some fans volunteered to donate money, i want to clarify that i am not selling and i am not asking anything for my work in return, i am modder and this is my hobby, not my job. And as long i can keep updating Europa Barbarorum, i will do it. Now if you want anything, my email is bogiatzo2@hotmail.gr
    Darowizna dla mnie jako twórcy możliwa tutaj: https://www.paypal.me/klassurbanipal

2. Użytkownicy którzy uznali post KLAssurbanipal za przydatny:

Uprawnienia umieszczania postów