Strona 2 z 2 PierwszyPierwszy 12
Pokaż wyniki od 11 do 14 z 14

Wątek: Discussion - English

Chłop
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał 2 podziękowań w 2 postach
    rome? advantage? dont think so) anyway we could choose other map. but not this shitty shit with forests and hills.
    but u run next to red line, i can do nothing wit it. i cant even work with my horse archers, coz u closed them in the corner..... as well as in both situations u where hidding all your troops in the forests... as i see it is according to the rules, so i dont care of it

but main question is: why u took old format of tournament, gladiators, with rules, that where made buy many years of playing by many players.. and then u changed everything)) it's ok, but less competitive

Moderatorzy Globalni
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał 726 podziękowań w 478 postach
    Because it is more fun, at least to most of guys here. I didn't hear any complaints before. For me the most important thing is that we fight on strange maps of first choosing. That you might be in poor position at the beginning, but during the battle you may change that (even if it means running at some point close to red line). It is now not all about formation, spaghetti lines etc. It is also as much about using forests, hills, hiding troops etc.

This is fun tournament with less competitive format (indeed), but with more things that may surprise us. I could write much more, but you either like it or not. There is nothing more we can do about it.

Regarding our game, do you want our games to be checked by other players or you don't care and we leave the score?

3. Użytkownicy którzy uznali post Pirx za przydatny:

Chłop
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał 2 podziękowań w 2 postach
    u said everything. this is fun tournament with less competitive format) i dont care, u can post result, anyways our relationships worth more then score for me.
    and if i wasnt agree with something, i'd write here by myself) u didnt have to do that, just post result man, it's ok)

in 2nd battle my troops lost formation and stood wrong, i hadnt chances from this moment, because i hadnt time to regroup)

Moderatorzy Globalni
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał 726 podziękowań w 478 postach
    Ok mate.

Strona 2 z 2 PierwszyPierwszy 12

Uprawnienia umieszczania postów