Shogun 2 Total War Siege tournament:
Lord of the Realm Season 1

Hey all,

Welcome to the Lord of the Realm Season 1 siege tournament for Shogun 2 Total War. Here is how this tournament will work.
It will be a siege tournament. It will be a continuous one meaning it will keep going on month after month. We will meet up 1-3 times a week with set up/agreed upon times to play our games. We will play 1v1’s,2v2’s,3v3’s and 4v4’s if possible on all types of siege maps. At the ending of the session, we will add up all the kills and the person with the most kills wins the week. Whoever wins the most weeks In a month is the monthly winner and gets a trophy sig, and if at the ending of the year you won the most months, you the yearly winner and we restart again in 2017, using the same method. There will be different monthly categories as well such as MVP (Most Valuable Player), Most Kills and Most Deaths for both you the player plus if you want to enter a veteran unit into the Most Kills/Deaths contest too, let me know what unit and I will keep track of that particular unit’s kills and losses as well. At the ending of the year, I will add up everything and name the overall MVP based on the number of monthly MVP’s you won. I will name the Most Kills and Most Deaths by one individual player in the year, plus Most Kills/Losses for a veteran unit as well (name of the unit/name of player).
You will receive trophy signatures for the Yearly winner award, yearly MVP and the rest of the yearly awards. For the monthly awards, you will receive a trophy signature for both the monthly winner award and the monthly MVP award with a small trophy designation for the personal and unit kills.
You must sign up to play but it’s open to all. If you want to play to win, great! If you only want to play one week a month for fun and nothing else, that’s okay too. It’s entirely up to you. We will arrange teams by your preference and sometimes we will arrange it by team generators to spruce it up a bit.

Everyone must defend so many siege games in one week, but you must also attack so many as well. It is only fair that if you defend 3 games, you must attack 3 games to keep it fair for everyone.

Sign-ups:
Name:
Clan:
Steam name:

http://totalwarempire.net/showthread...-1&p=13#post13