Pokaż wyniki od 1 do 10 z 16

Wątek: [ROZWIĄZANE] słowa w intro

Chłop
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał 0 podziękowań w 0 postach

[ROZWIĄZANE] słowa w intro

witam mam prośbę dla ambitnych znających angielski czy moze ktoś napisać to co mówią w tych wszystkich intrach oto filmik na youtube a poniżej to co udało mi się wyłapać z góry dzięki http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPG-NSMpChs:

before my grandfathers, grandfather was born this was our land
    these are good places our gods live here in the trees and in the rivers
    they watch over uss we are happy we hunt we love we have families
    homes good life but sometimes we must fight the romans disturbed the gods
    they burn the forests they take what is ours wifes childrens lands
    and the romans talk (...) helpless and protect us they (...) with gold and promises
    when we wake all we had is gone stolen they take ours sons and turn them intro little romans
    so we fight to keep what is ours what must stay ours. they can be no peace no peace with romans
    means steal and (...) and lies. there can be only war

we bruti at the only true romans we saved rome we (...) the kings we made the republic
    the family deserve respect, respect and (...) we know what is best for rome new lands
    living space territories slaves I know what must be done. The Greeks they dumb (...) at all romans
    and they hate us I'm going to give them reason for hate when I crush them.
    Roman steel thats the answer. ROman steel in a briti best. (...) great roman families
    a scypio crush . THey have no respect for proper roman (...) for us. THe July prostituted themselves
    (...) We briti must lead rome.

Last night the crying children kept me awake and I had the terrible vision I sow the fall of our city
    (...) Carthage gone. Why Baal send such of a vision he is not cruel (...) sail to all corners of the
    world and now I fear I can not help it we are in envy lesser people the tell the terrible lies about
    us they do not understand the lie but the romans they are the masters (...) war will come
    I am sure of it so I will have no more false vision and I think the children will be quiet tonight

THe desert is ours it is my home invaders come here but they do not leave they do not understand the desert
    they do not understand how it gives life or how it kills so they die and we grow stronger
    (..) so invaders keep comeing. Keep trying to take our lands and our wealth (...) and the far people have one thing
    (...) it is sweeter than water it is more powerfull than any sword for any sword can be turn by the side with a gold coin.
    Gold will buy a thousand warriors. and the thousand warriors (...) start of an empire

(...) it is my task to write down all (...) my father did this before me and his father before him (...)
    faraon is our lord and master (...) all egipt lives and die by his divine wish and this is (...) we are
    his children faraon loves us all we would conquer the world (...) his enemies will be struck down
    night and darkness will take them the suns will be (...) red. All this will come to pass (...) so it is ready so shall it be

The Greeks can rule the world alexander did he took a greek army to the far east there was nothing left to conquer the world was
    his but alexander is dead his empire is gone. So living in evil
    days . (...) of Greeks has turn of each other instead (...) proper enemies (...) greeks have done alexander must (...) i will
    (...) his place but I will also hope the world turns what was make come again the fate still (...) of mans lives. So now perhaps the gods wish greeks to be (...) again
    perhaps a new alexander will take up the sword. Bring order (...) remake the world of man to a better plan... perhaps.....

Gods i hate gauls my grand father hate them too even before they put out his eyes. Did you think I
    be (...) on frontier without good reason yes rome needs a strong frontier. Now ROme doesn't need unwash barbarian
    (..) gates so thats why I need the leader of a July to bring roman orders to stinking gauls. Revenge the might be good too. THis war against gauls
    (...) and when its done I've gots plans. THis is all about power , power in rome. Going that down road (...) my rivals. The senat the greeks
    those carthaginian elephant riders the scypio and bruti families too. After all the man who controls rome rules the world and one day I will be empiretor

My family the house of scypio are be loved of the gods a proud (...) in return (...) armies to glory
    it has cost us(...) our dead by many graves (...) by carthaginian swords (...) that we do not forget or forgive so now ours time has come the spirits of the dead crying for blood i will lead our family (..)

Podkomorzy
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał 112 podziękowań w 68 postach

Re: słowa w intro

W polskiej wersji masz do włączenia napisy- i wtedy jest wszystko po polsku , a po za tym wbicie tego do zwykłego internetowego tłumacza, również przyniesie efekty, tyle, że z logicznymi połączeniem zdań przez twój mózg

Kierowca bombowca Awatar McAbra
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał 106 podziękowań w 70 postach

To jak, doszedłeś do tego, czy tłumaczyć?

Chłop
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował

a ja mam pytanie bo u mnie w ogóle nie ma żadnych filmików na intro, ani na porażkę, zwycięstwo czy kiedy podbijam prowincje i zdobywam cud świata....dlaczego? W folderze gry znajdują się te filmy ale w trakcie gry nie odtwarza mi ich tylko jest czarny ekran a pod nim pisze "Zwycięstwo", czy tam opis cudu świata gdy do zdobędę ? czemu nie odtwarza mi tych filmów?

Pysiaczek Samicka Awatar Presidente
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał 230 podziękowań w 152 postach

a oryginalna gra, jest?

Stary nick:kujon333

Chłop
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował

Oczywiście. Mój brat ma zainstalowanego również na komputerze z tej samej płyty i jemu odtwarza normalnie wszystkie filmiki.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował

Mody jakieś instalowałeś? One często podmieniają oryginalne pliki gry (zwłaszcza filmiki właśnie).
    Jeśli tak, to reinstall, innej rady nie ma

Chłop
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował

Żadnych modów nie było. Przekopiowałem właśnie od brata wszystkie foldery gry. te co on ma zapisane na komputerze. i nic. dalej nie mam tych filmików. Dochodzę więc do wniosku że on może mieć jakiś program który odtwarza te filmiki podczas gry a u mnie tego programu brak. Oczywiście w folderze gry te filmiki zapisane są do otwarcia jako Winamp. U brata tak samo tyle że jemu odtwarza bez problemu

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował

To zapewne dlatego że skopiowałeś grę. Tak się nie robi.
    Zainstaluj normalnie z płyty to będzie działać.

Chłop
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował

ona wcześniej była zainstalowana normalnie. z tej samej płyty co brat ma zainstalowaną. Gra mi chodziła bez płyty od początku i zawsze miałem czarny obraz zamiast filmików. Nigdy nie zwracałem na to uwagi bo myślałem że tak ma być. Aż tu pewnego razu zobaczyłem że brat ma filmiki i miał od zawsze...lol. Niestety płyta się mi gdzieś zapodziała i nie mam możliwości reinstalacji a nowej kupować mi się nie opłaca tylko po to żeby mieć filmiki. Więc myślałem ze może on ma jakiś program któy umożliwia odczytywanie ich podczas gry. nasuwa wam się coś na myśl?

Strona 1 z 2 12 OstatniOstatni