Dziwne bo mi dla gtx1060 pokazuje maks 3 GB
https://steamcommunity.com/app/21495...4151380706868/
Cytat z wątku :
Short answer, it's not an issue that can be fixed. It's a software limitation inherant to 32-Bit programs.

Longer answer. Rome 2 is a 32-Bit game, which means it's limited to using 3-4GB of VRam I believe (usually 3.) That's just the nature of 32-Bit programs, they can't use more than that.

64-Bit programs can, but they're a fairly recent development. Warhammer 1 and 2 are the only 64-Bit Total Wars, so they're the only ones that can use more than 3-4GB of VRam at present.

So Rome 2's VRam usage is capped by it being 32-Bit, and it's not likely to change.

EDIT:

Okay, a friend who works in tech support sent me this when I asked about this issue.

"This is from Nvidia driver release notes: Total Available Graphics Memory Reported Incorrectly
Background–TAG Memory
In the Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM), Total Available Graphics (TAG) memory is reported as the sum of
•Dedicated Video Memory (video memory dedicated for graphics use)
•Dedicated System Memory (system memory dedicated for graphics use), and
•Shared System Memory (system memory shared between the graphics subsystem and the CPU).
The values for each of these components are computed according to WDDM guidelines when the NVIDIA Display Driver is loaded.
Issue
Some TAG-reporting APIs represent video memory using 32-bits instead of 64-bits, and consequently do not properly report available graphics memory when the TAG would otherwise exceed 4 gigabytes (GB). This results in under reporting of available memory and potentially undesirable behavior of applications that rely on these APIs to report available memory.
The under reporting can be extreme. For example, 6 GB might be reported as 454 MB, and 8 GB might be reported as 1259 MB."

Figured some of you may find it helpful.

All the Best,

Welsh Dragon.