PDA

Zobacz pełną wersję : Nowe DLC - The Imperial Guard Pack

voitek
26-03-2010, 17:51
The Imperial Guard Pack features 6 brand new units and contain an alternative version of the Battle of Waterloo, fought from the British perspective.

The Battle of Waterloo (18 June, 1815) Alternative version

Napoleon had the feeling he had won the war as he advanced towards the Anglo-Dutch army at Waterloo. The Prussians were retreating, pursued by a French corps, and only Wellington remained. French armies would be victorious once again, and the Empire would be reborn in fire. But the history book on the shelf would not be repeating itself…

* This alternative version includes: Britain as the playable faction.
* Two of the new unit from the Imperial Guard Pack are included in the battle
* The French have more troops meaning that the battle is balanced differently.

http://storefront.steampowered.com/v/gfx/apps/34177/extras/Polish_guard_lancers.jpg
Polish Guard Lancers are fearsome and lightning fast at the charge.

Trained to ride hard into battle with their lances couched, these superb horsemen are ideal shock troops. Their steeds are fast and carry them to key points on the battlefield in what seems like a heartbeat. The morale of these brave men is unrivaled, but should they become caught in a prolonged melee their weakness in close combat will become apparent. Employed against elite infantry formed in square their charge and lance skills will be largely wasted.

The Polish Guard were originally raised from among a party of exiled Polish noblemen who accompanied Napoleon into Warsaw in 1807. He was so impressed with the loyalty of these men that he insisted the new regiment be attached to his own Imperial Guard. From that moment on candidates for the regiment had to be Polish landowners between the ages of 18 and 40; they were expected to provide their own horses and equipment. It wasn't until after the Battle of Wagram in 1809 that these men were issued with the lance as standard equipment. When Napoleon was forced exiled on Elba in 1814, 150 loyalists of the Polish Guard Lancers followed their Emperor to prison.

http://storefront.steampowered.com/v/gfx/apps/34177/extras/Dutch_guard_lancers.jpg
Proud horsemen, Dutch Guard Lancers are fast moving and powerful when charging.

Trained to ride hard into battle with their lances down, these superb horsemen are another feared shock troops: the moment of impact is the moment of truth for their attack. They either break enemies, or should withdraw to charge again. Their steeds are fast moving and carry them to key points on the battlefield very quickly. Their morale is superb, but they are not suitably equipped for prolonged melee. A lancer is at a disadvantage in a close-in fight. Used against elite infantry in square their skills and lances will, of course, count for very little.

Originally formed as a hussar regiment, these men were transformed into lancers by a decree issued on the 23rd September 1810. Their first challenge was to learn how to handle the apparently unwieldy, but deadly lance. Several officers were sent to the Polish Lancers’ Chantilly barracks where they were drilled in the much-needed skills of the lance. These men then passed their new found wisdom to the rest of their regiment in Versailles. The reorganisation of the new Guard Lancers resulted in a number of uniform changes that proved extremely costly. The Minister of War had to ask Napoleon himself to provide them with more money to pay for new uniforms for the men!

http://storefront.steampowered.com/v/gfx/apps/34177/extras/Guard_chasseurs_a_cheval.jpg
The Guard Chasseurs à Cheval are fine horsemen, skilled in melee combat and harassing the enemy.

These light cavalrymen carry swords and carbines, but they are not expected to charge home, instead they are a superb force to disrupt enemy plans and pursue the routing foes. They are, for example, incredibly effective against skirmishers and artillery. Their horses have good endurance and are fast: a cavalryman without his horse is, after all, fairly useless. They are vulnerable when facing heavier cavalry and well-trained infantry in square, but they can fire their carbines when mounted.

The Guard Chasseurs à Cheval, Napoleon’s closest guards, had their origins on the battlefields of northern Italy and the “Guides” that Napoleon raised there. When the regiment was officially constituted in 1800 it had four officers and 113 men, all chosen from among the Guides and other veterans of the Italian campaign. Napoleon’s respect for his regiment was obvious and he was often seen wearing the green undress uniform of the chasseurs. These men followed Napoleon from Arcola to Waterloo, and remained loyal to him even in his exile. Few Chasseurs consented to serve under the restored Bourbons when the Emperor finally abdicated.

http://storefront.steampowered.com/v/gfx/apps/34177/extras/Dutch_grenadiers.jpg
An elite and disciplined force, Dutch Grenadiers are skilled with muskets and with bayonets in close combat.

Dutch Grenadiers see themselves as elite soldiers and occupy the place of honour at the right of the line on parade. This sense of inherent worth helps to inspire other soldiers and instills a sense of pride in the troops. They are incredibly disciplined and can reload their weapons at breathtaking speed, discharging them with relatively good accuracy. Their extensive training makes them more expensive to raise than other infantry units but, like all foot soldiers, they must exercise sensible caution when facing heavy cavalry and skirmishers.

The Dutch Grenadiers became part of Napoleon’s army following his 1810 annexation of Holland. At that time they were the Dutch Royal Grenadiers, and the men of this regiment entered Paris in August of 1810. Napoleon reviewed the troops personally and was very impressed by the fine appearance of the men. They wore white coats faced with crimson, instead of the traditional dark blue worn by other senior regiments (later other units wore white, but this was because the British blockade affected dye supplies). The Guard Grenadiers were not as impressed however, and the first meeting of these two regiments ended in a near-riot. Their behaviour was so appalling that they were forced to apologise to the general public for their rowdy and drunken antics.

http://storefront.steampowered.com/v/gfx/apps/34177/extras/Guard_seamen.jpg
Disciplined and ready for anything, the Guard Seamen are an elite unit in every sense of the word.

The ranks of the Guard Seamen are filled with the best soldiers the French army has to offer. Chosen for their imposing height, good conduct and loyalty, these men have excellent morale and a positive effect on the morale of nearby friendly units. Their discipline is exemplary; their reload times and the accuracy of their musketry are the envy of many. They do have some weaknesses: their extensive training and experience makes them more expensive than most foot troops, and they perform poorly against artillery and skirmishers that stay beyond their musket fire.

Historically, the Seamen of the Guard were formed as a result of a decree by Napoleon. They were originally intended for action as part of the planned invasion of Britain, but when these plans were put aside they took a place in the Imperial Guard. In a few short years these men had developed a wide variety of skills that made them indispensable to the Emperor. He commented that "When occasion required they proved equally valuable whether as sailors, soldiers, artillerymen or engineers; there was no duty they could not undertake."

http://storefront.steampowered.com/v/gfx/apps/34177/extras/Empress_dragoons.jpg
The Empress Dragoons are an elite unit within the elite Imperial Guard, an exceptionally effective heavy cavalry force.

Their charge is almost irresistible, and they can fight effectively in melee with their heavy cavalry swords, but they should not be thrown away against infantry squares. Even against other cavalry, they can give a very good account of themselves. They are, however, relatively slow moving and should not be used to pursue fleeing foes. The Empress Dragoons can fight on foot, if needed, using their carbines, but they are not particularly effective as an infantry unit.

Under Napoleon the Imperial Guard gradually became an almost separate army; it had infantry, artillery, and cavalry components, and even its own elite units within the already-elite Guard. By any standards, the Empress Dragoons, named to honour Josàphine de Beauharnais, were an elite force. All the officers were appointed personally by Napoleon, and the rankers had to have served at least 10 years in the saddle before they were allowed to join. Every chasseur and dragoon regiment of the line in the French army had its best non-commissioned officers taken. While this undoubtedly made sure the Empress Dragoons was composed of the best of the best, it almost certainly damaged the rest of the army by removing those same veterans from their original units.

smikers
26-03-2010, 17:53
Hmm mi zaczęło ściągać całą grę od początku zamiast tego DLC.

voitek
26-03-2010, 17:55
DLC ma 255 MB i cale szczescie jest darmowe :D

smikers
26-03-2010, 17:58
Jak sprawdzić ile zajmuje DLC ?

Pop517
26-03-2010, 17:59
jakie 255? mnie przy predkosci 128 kb/s poszlo w 5 minut :shock: :?

Pampa
26-03-2010, 19:02
Darmowe DLC? nie wierzę! Czyżby zmienili politykę?koniec świata?

Na prawdę darmowe...po prostu zatkało mnie.

voitek
26-03-2010, 19:05
jakie 255? mnie przy predkosci 128 kb/s poszlo w 5 minut :shock: :?
W kazdym razie tak pokazal u mnie Steam, sam nawet nie zauwazylem kiedy sie sciagnelo, bo i net troche szybszy :)

Pampa
26-03-2010, 19:13
Wreszcie można legion polski w bitwie lądowej werbować! SUPER!

Mi się ściągneło bardzo szybko.

Vistula_Legion
26-03-2010, 19:25
I teraz prawie polowa francuskiej armii ladnie prezentuje sie w rogatywkach... CA zasluzylo na duzego plusa tym razem.

Ditz
26-03-2010, 19:27
Steam ściągnął mi DLC w 12% i nagle pobieranie się wyzerowało - znowu startuje od początku. Czy spotkał się ktoś z Was z takim problemem?

Maczo
26-03-2010, 19:29
Mi za to po dotarciu do 30% wróciło do 12% :(

Palaiologos
26-03-2010, 19:36
Vive la Pologne!

stalker
26-03-2010, 20:04
Super sprawa już się ściąga, i to tego darmocha!

Pop517
26-03-2010, 20:08
Super sprawa już się ściąga, i to tego darmocha!
założe się zę za tydzień może 2 wyjdzie 12 jednostek specjalnych dla wszystkich frakcji ale oczywiście dlc będzie płatne :P

Memnon[pl]
26-03-2010, 22:08
Jednostki prezentują się świetnie...Dobra robota ;) i do tego za darmo-i tak powinno być :D
No i na pewno czeka nas zapewne nie jeden płatny DCL-no ale cóż-taka polityka CA...
Narazie cieszmy się tym darmowym :)

Palaiologos
26-03-2010, 22:18
Pewnie tak będzie, dali nam smaka i udają, że nie są pazerni. No i trzeba będzie kupić to DLC.

EjPii
26-03-2010, 23:09
Jak oceniacie walkę po stronie Brytyjczyków pod Waterloo? :)
Ja zawsze wolałem się bronić niż atakować więc jest to najlepsza bitwa w grze dla mnie. Za pierwszym razem na h bez większego myślenia przegrałem dosłownie o pułk piechoty. Głównie przez głupich Prusaków którzy stracili Bluchera po minucie :/

Misiek001
27-03-2010, 06:26
Post up
Nie wiem dlaczego mam takie dziwne odczucie, że wojsk Napoleona jest więcej. Ja też przegrałem dosłownie o jeden pułk.

Naprawdę się zdziwiłem, jak pobrałem te DLC. Za darmo, a na dodatek Legion Polski we własnej bitwie.Wielki +

EjPii
27-03-2010, 08:50
"Dodatek proponuje alternatywną wersję starcia pod Waterloo, zmieniając równowagę sił na polu bitwy. Po stronie francuskiej znajduje się tym razem więcej jednostek, co w znaczący sposób wpływa na balans rozgrywki."

Dali Francuzom więcej jednostek. Trzeba dobrze używać jazdy aby odeprzeć ataki i wtedy się wygra.
A DLC? Ważne że coś za darmo dali. Napoleon to przy ETW mniejsza gra więc ten pułk elitarny+ten dodatek już trochę rozbudował grę. Oczywiście boli to, że fani sami mogliby zrobić takich jednostek setki za darmo, ale przy mapach do MW2 za 40zł to nie komentuję ;)

LEGION
27-03-2010, 09:19
2 pytania..
Czy te darmowe DLC są dostępne dla zwykłej wersji oczywiście za darmo? Bo coś mi się ściąga..
Czy działają one tylko w bitwach czy także w kampanii?

Pop517
27-03-2010, 09:21
tak i raczej tak :P
choć nie zmienia to faktu iż jest to pic na wode przed dużym płatnym dlc :|

Beynes
27-03-2010, 09:22
"Dodatek proponuje alternatywną wersję starcia pod Waterloo, zmieniając równowagę sił na polu bitwy. Po stronie francuskiej znajduje się tym razem więcej jednostek, co w znaczący sposób wpływa na balans rozgrywki."

Dali Francuzom więcej jednostek. Trzeba dobrze używać jazdy aby odeprzeć ataki i wtedy się wygra.
A DLC? Ważne że coś za darmo dali. Napoleon to przy ETW mniejsza gra więc ten pułk elitarny+ten dodatek już trochę rozbudował grę. Oczywiście boli to, że fani sami mogliby zrobić takich jednostek setki za darmo, ale przy mapach do MW2 za 40zł to nie komentuję ;)

I co ? Fani nagraliby swój dodatek na płycie i rozesłali wszystkim użytkownikom NTW za darmo z gwarancją, że go zainstalują ?

Nie.

Czy NTW to mniejsza gra ?

Imo większa.

Mapa to tylko Europa ok, ale po pierwsze - w Europie jest więcej prowincji niż w Empire, a po drugie nawet w Empire to jednak Europa była głownym teatrem, reszta to były jakieś peryferia. Czyli wbrew pozorom wielkość mapy jest całkiem porównywalna. Po prostu mamy większą Europę, ale za to bez świata (imo to, że nie ma całego swiata ma plusy - tury są szybsze)

Państwa i unity. Państw jest trochę mniej, ale unitów chyba tyle samo co w Empire. A jako, że kandydatów do obdarowania jest mniej to i roostery w różnych nacjach są po pierwsze bogatsze, a po drugie bardziej zróżnicowane pomiedzy sobą. Już nie ma klonów piechoty liniowej i innych jednostek.

Zresztą po co komu 20 państw, skoro są one prawie takie same ? W NTW dali 5 głównych państw, ale przynajmniej ich roostery mocno się różnią.

Dalej to ilosć kampanii. W Empire mamy jedną dużą, a w NTW mamy jedną dużą i dwie małe. Na oko z półtora do dwóch raza więcej :)

Ilosć bitew historycznych - tutaj mamy zwyciestwo przez nokaut bo NTW bije na głowę pod tym względem Empire. Jest ich dużo więcej i w dodatku tworzą całkiem dużą kampanie bitewną w stylu tych z meda I.

Tryby multiplayer:
- więcej map
- multiplayowe bitwy historyczne w różnych konfiguracjach
- kampania multiplayer
- wizytacja

Dodatki: do NTW wyszły de facto dwa darmowe dodatki z historycznymi unitami. Jeden razem z grą, drugi "imperial guard" wczoraj. To de facto część sklepowej wersji gry.

Oj nie. NTW jest więszą i bogatszą grą. .

LEGION
27-03-2010, 09:46
Gut.. w bitwie działają w kampanii mam nadzieje też będą działać.. :)

maryjan1001
27-03-2010, 11:32
Koledzy ile u was ssało to DLC?
u mnie od 6 godzin i jest 18%-speed 30kb/s :roll:
yntrnet ma 1 mbit
o co kaman

Pop517
27-03-2010, 11:37
całą gre ściąga? :lol: sprawdź czy czasem przemądry steam z napkiem ci czegoś nie zrobił ;)
ssało 5 min przy takim samym łączu tyle że ściągało z pełną prędkością...

Ferrou
27-03-2010, 11:38
Oczywiście, że gwardyjskie jednostki są dostępne w kampanii :)

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/2606/napoleonx.jpg

Od lewej:
POLSCY SZASERZY GWARDII
HOLENDERSCY LANSJERZY GWARDII
DRAGONII CESARZOWEJ
SZASERZY KONNI GWARDII
GWARDYJSKA PIECHOTA MORSKA
HOLENDERSCY GRENADIERZY

Oczywiście powyższe jednostki są poddane jednorazowej rekrutacji. Innymi słowy nie można mieć np. dwóch oddziałów Dragonów Cesarzowej.
A tak poza tym, to czy tylko Francja posiadała elitarne jednostki gwardii? Co z innymi armiami?

Edit:
Słusznie - mój błąd. Pierwsza jednostka to POLSCY LANSJERZY GWARDII ;)

Pop517
27-03-2010, 11:40
inne armie nic niedostały poza brytanią gdzie odblokowali jej legiony niemieckie w bitwie ;) (4 jednostki które można rekrutowac tylko w niemczech o ile dobrze pamiętam)

Ps. nie szaserzy gwardi tylko lansjerzy :roll:

Widmo
28-03-2010, 23:06
Cześć!
Mam pytanie dotyczące jednostek Królewskiego Legionu Niemieckiego, mianowicie gdzie je można rekrutować? Gram Anglią, zdobyłem Hanower i nic.

rahte
29-03-2010, 13:22
A jak się przedstawiają statystyki tych jednostek? Ostatnio komputer mi padł, a jestem bardzo ciekaw, jak się prezentują lansjerzy na tle innych kawalerii...

voitek
29-03-2010, 15:31
Polscy i holenderscy lansjerzy gwardii to dwie najlepsze jednostki jazdy w grze

rahte
01-04-2010, 11:34
Na forum TW Center spotkałem się z opiniami, że ten nowy dodatek całkowicie zachwiał balansem gry. Chodzi generalnie tutaj o statystyki lansjerów i grenadierów z dodatku. Co o tym sądzicie?

Pampa
01-04-2010, 15:19
nie załamał, bo można mieć tylko 1 taką jednostkę, więc nie widzę problemu.

Pop517
01-04-2010, 15:22
jak już to bardziej złamały balans gry legiony polskie u francji i królewskie legiony niemieckie w brytani ale taka moja opinia ;)