PDA

Zobacz pełną wersję : Nowy Submod do TATW 3.2

Araven
05-08-2012, 15:35
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=355651 to link, do ciekawego submoda. Za jakiś czas go pobiorę.

Perillicious Compilation Pack (PCP) List

Extended Campaign - Greatly expanded, unique and challenging campaign for each faction, based on lore and realism. Campaign begins in the year 2941, prior to the Battle of Five Armies.

Unique Faction Campaign Overhaul - This modification provides each faction with a unique and challenging start and gameplay in the campaign based on lore and realism.

Realistic Recruitment Overhaul - This modification essentially circumvents the barracks event up until it happens, allowing factions to recruit better units from specific settlements from the start. Based on lore and realism.

Realistic Replenishment Overhaul - This modification overhauls all unit replenishment rates, generally making them slower and battles more important. Based on lore and realism.

Added Factions - Adds SEVENTEEN completely new and playable factions + 32 rebel factions, as well as new and unique units for each added faction. Based on lore.

Perillicious Creature Pack - Adds dozens of unique creature units of all different types, sizes, and abilities. Based on lore and realism.

Additional Rebels and Mercs - This modification adds hundreds of different region specific rebels and mercs all over the map. Based on lore.

Expanded and Tweaked Map - Expands the campaign map to the Far North and Far East. Many changes to climates, heights, terrain, regions, and features have been included as well for the vanilla sections of the map.

Navigable Rivers - Adds rivers that are traversable by ships, also removes many bridges and replaces them with land crossings in lore accurate places.

Additional Regions - Adds new regions and settlements to appropriate areas of the map in the form of natural landmarks and ruined cities of old. Based on lore and gameplay.

Super Awesome-O Ambush Script - The name says it all. I don’t want to ruin the surprise(s) with details but this really makes Middle-Earth come alive, literally. Based on lore and realism.

Faction Standings and Diplomacy Overhaul - Based on lore.

Enhanced Campaign AI - Makes the campaign AI more active in offensive and defensive scenarios, as well as help out their allies more. The garrison script has also been removed. Based on lore and gameplay.

"A Scattered People" AKA Kingdom of the Northmen - This feature allows Dale or the Beornings (as the player) to reclaim the lands of Rhovanion and unite the scattered descendants. Basically, you retake certain settlements and then you can choose to unite the peoples. This gives you all the other factions stuff, but instead of the other faction ceasing to exist, some go their own way so both factions still survive separately. As a further reward, you will now be able to recruit both Dale and Beorning units from buildings (once the new ones replenish/migrate) regardless of which faction you are playing as.

Logistics Supply System Script - The longer your army stays in enemy lands the more depleted your army’s supplies (and morale) will become. You resupply your army with full rations (+1 morale) by moving it back to friendly lands or capturing new ones. If you spend over two turns in enemy lands, you get half rations (-1 morale). Three turns, quarter rations(-3 morale). Four turns, meager rations (-5 morale). You may also maintain your current supply status for a longer time by moving on to fresh enemy lands to rape and pillage.

Random Village Raids Script - Villages are prone to random raids by various enemies, so garrison your villages with more than just one unit and hurry up and get that palisade wall up (which is when the raids stop).

Random Corsair Raids Script - Corsairs randomly invade Gondor’s coastal settlements. The size of the raiding army is dependent on the size of the garrison in the settlement, so don’t leave your settlements poorly garrisoned. These raids continue until Umbar and the island to the North of it are captured.

Building an Empire - Adds a poop load of new buildings, each with unique effects. Higher tier buildings give various trait and ancillary bonuses as well depending on their function. Now you will actually have to make choices and manage your kingdom instead of just build everything. The AI population growth and happiness bonuses have also been removed. Based on lore and realism.

All Factions “Hordes” Script - Factions live on to fight another day after losing all their regions. Horde CAI has also been improved.

All Factions Emerge/Re-Emerge Script - When factions lose their capital/die, the may re-emerge from their starting capital if the settlement population is unhappy. The Creations of Eru faction will also emerge from Fangorn if its population is unhappy.

Fourth Age Campaign Historical Battles v1 - Fight the Battle for Helm’s Deep when playing Rohan, or the Battle for Minas Tirith when playing Reunited Kingdom. More historical battles for TA and FA campaigns to come later on.

Rebalanced campaign trade, income, farming, health, population growth, happiness, and order stats.

Blood N’ Guts Battlefield Blood and Dirt Textures

Inflation Scripts (Replaces TATW money script) - The more money you have saved up, the less you make. It also limits the AI’s income when they have too much money without making them instantly go broke.

Additional Traits and Ancillaries – Adds new ones and reshuffles old ones.

Additional Free-Upkeep Slots - This adds additional free upkeep slots depending on the settlement size to better represent the importance of larger settlements in terms of population and production. Based on lore and realism.

Improved immersion by renaming many settlements, and by having many settlements automatically rename themselves when captured.

Increased size and detail of mini-maps and radar maps.

Rohan Textures Revamp

Visual Armor Upgrades for high tier (gold) Rhun units.

Dead Men of Dunharrow Script Aragorn can travel to Dunharrow and demand the cursed dead men fulfill their broken oaths of service.

Scripting Odds and Ends - A collection of scripting tweaks I have made to TATW which restructure the entire campaign. Based on lore.

Optional Diplomacy Script (Lore Accurate or Good vs. Evil) - It is what it sounds like it is.

Insurrections Script - If any of a faction’s home regions (starting regions) are captured its loyal inhabitants rise up in arms to fight against the aggressor, or join up with friendly forces for a counter attack. Replaces all Help Weakened Factions Scripts.

Custom Settlements - Eight village level custom settlements spread all over the map, and more to come.

...and a lot more features/additions/crap that I am simply too lazy to talk about.

Included submods not made by me;

Most recent G5 BAI, Traveling Merchants Mini-Mod, Spoils of War Mini-Mod, and Achievements Mini-Mod, by Germanicu5. With minor tweaks from myself.

Elves and Dwarves Units from FROME, by Koultouras and Beorn of Carrock.

Hero Abilities and Battle UI Buttons, by Noobas.

High Quality Sky Texture Project, by Hereje.

Free Ancillary Resource, by Small Projects Mods. With minor tweaks from myself.

Axe Projectiles, by Griffin 795.

Diablos
08-08-2012, 17:59
Wydaje sie całkiem dobre :) cos bardziej nowego i oryginalniejszego od Barona czy MOS

Araven
08-08-2012, 19:25
Do Mos to jednak startu nie ma. Sporo pracy przed autorem. Wiele ikonek wojsk itp. Ale fajnie sie gra takimi Elfami avari, albo Beorningami np.

adriankowaty
08-08-2012, 19:43
Koło Haradu jest kraj w barwach Polski? Poszerzyli mapę na wschód. Mógłby mi kto, wyjaśnić, co to za księstwa tam?

Samick
08-08-2012, 21:31
Może przeczytaj Pierścień Mroku? :P

Araven
09-08-2012, 08:20
Koło Haradu jest kraj w barwach Polski? Poszerzyli mapę na wschód. Mógłby mi kto, wyjaśnić, co to za księstwa tam?
Najbardziej na wschodzie są Orocarnni Dvarves (Krasnoludy Orocarni) i Elfy Avari. Krasnoludy w górach na północnym wschodzie, Elfy Avari na środu mapy na wschodzie.

GRUHA
09-08-2012, 11:57
takie pytanie jak dziala submod?? on jest w modzie czy zastepuje pliki moda czy jak to jest ??

Araven
09-08-2012, 14:15
Submod nadpisuje część plików z TATW 3.2. Czyli jak Ci się nie spodoba i będziesz chciał wrócić doTATW 3.2 to musisz ponownie zainstalowac wszystko od początku. Ja mam kopię czystego TATW 3.2 więc ją wklejam jak coś.

adriankowaty
09-08-2012, 14:45
Jest dziad kontabilny z Baronem?

Araven
09-08-2012, 15:03
Baron jest pod 3.1. Ten zaś submod jest pod czyste 3.2.

Diablos
09-08-2012, 19:34
Powiem tak , prace autor ma i to sporo ale nad wygladem tych roznych zlych smokow wilkow itd :D tragedia :)

Araven
09-08-2012, 19:42
Zgadza się, to na razie beta. pobrałem z ciekawości, ale jak pisałem wyżej do MOS, to ten submod na razie żadnego startu nie ma. Poczekam na wersję finalną.

GRUHA
11-08-2012, 11:30
Submod nadpisuje część plików z TATW 3.2. Czyli jak Ci się nie spodoba i będziesz chciał wrócić doTATW 3.2 to musisz ponownie zainstalowac wszystko od początku. Ja mam kopię czystego TATW 3.2 więc ją wklejam jak coś.

czyli bym musial miec dwa TATW zeby miec i barona i MOSa tak??

11-08-2012, 11:56

czyli bym musial miec dwa TATW zeby miec i barona i MOSa tak??
Tutaj masz poradnik jak mieć kilka wersji TATW z submodami, bez konieczności instalowania wszystkiego od nowa za każdym razem, tzn. kilka TATW-ów w jednym katalogu mods, nie kłócących się ze sobą, bo tak się dzieje jak je normalnie poinstalujesz i widzi tylko jeden TATW. Nie bawiłem się w to, więc tylko podaję informację, może ktoś to stosuje to by wyjaśnił. Masz to w spoilerach :roll:
pozdrawiam
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthre ... st11170662 (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?p=11170662#post11170662)

GRUHA
11-08-2012, 15:08
mialem nadzieje ze nie bede musial miec 20347239847230947290 TATW ;/ bo ciezko z miejscem a o tym ze tak sie da to wiem ;p sam doszedlem do tego ale dzia za pomoc