PDA

Zobacz pełną wersję : Uaktualnienie

AgentMax
05-10-2009, 18:26
Ludzie czy macie to samo co ja??
Próbowałem przed chwilą włączyć Empire, czekam, a tu nagle wyskakuje okienko pobierania i taki tekst:
Zobaczcie wiadomości o uaktualnieniach.

[-]October 5, 2009 - Empire: Total War™ - The Warpath Campaign DLC and Special Forces DLC Now Available

The official Empire: Total War™ expansion, Empire: Total War™ - The Warpath Campaign is now available on Steam.

Voyage to North America to explore the new campaign map which expands the Empire: Total War experience, with 5 brand new American Indian factions, new units and technologies. Experience battles in the new Warpath Campaign and lead one of the five new factions in an epic war to defend your lands and drive out the invaders. Or, take these units and their unique strengths into multiplayer battles.

Also released today for sale separately is the Special Forces Units & Bonus Content DLC, which includes the six units from the Special Forces Edition of Empire: Total War, plus three additional units previously unavailable for sale, including Death's Head Hussars, The USS Constitution and the Dahomey Amazons.

O co im chodzi??

Lagger
05-10-2009, 18:29
Nic, warpatha ci ściąga. Inaczej byś z duchami walczył na necie. :P

AgentMax
05-10-2009, 18:37
Kurcze jak mi to ściągnie to skopiuje se te jednostki DBeditorem i bedę miał "Na zasranej ścieżce" za darmo :)

Ja, Klaudiusz
05-10-2009, 18:58
Niezła myśl, jak możesz podpowiedz innym jak to zrobić :twisted:

AgentMax
05-10-2009, 18:58
[-]October 5, 2009 - Empire: Total War Update Released

Updates to Empire: Total War have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

Empire: Total War

Fixed a bug which which occasionally allowed factions who were not allied to be invited to join a war

Improved campaign map performance

Republics will no longer dispute a claim to a throne via a war of succession

Fixed a crash when pathfinding for embarking/disembarking

Fixed situation where balance-of-power bar on battle screen was not considering the correct set of reinforcements

Made the decision of which third-party factions can be involved in a campaign battle slightly fairer

Interceptions are no longer suppressed when blockading a port

Fixed rare crash after naval battles

Fixed rare crash caused by successful revolutionary armies containing units that were not permitted for the resulting government type

Fixed crash in AI logic structures

Reduced AI army clustering

Improved AI invasion troop movement

Various light infantry behaviour fixes

Naval and Land unit balancing

General AI improvements

Czy ja się przewidziałem, czy to jest naprawde patch 1,5???

Haller
05-10-2009, 19:02
Możesz poiedziec jakdługo Ci się to uaktualniało??
Bo ja właśnie włączyłem Empire i mi się pobiera...
Ciekawe czy to ten path :D

Andzia
05-10-2009, 19:04
Patch 1.5 ma ok. 70-130mb

AgentMax
05-10-2009, 19:08
No to stawiamy do jakiego dojdzie patcha: 1.8??

Jeszcze nie minął miesiąc od wydania 1.4 a już jest 1.5 :)
Widzę, że panowie z CA w końcu wzięli się za robotę :D

PrisonNeo
05-10-2009, 19:19
No to stawiamy do jakiego dojdzie patcha: 1.8??

Jeszcze nie minął miesiąc od wydania 1.4 a już jest 1.5 :)
Widzę, że panowie z CA w końcu wzięli się za robotę :D
Nie wzieli się do roboty tylko chcą zarobić więc wprowadzają patcha razem z tymi wszyskimi dodatkami. A zresztą nawet gdyby wyszedł patch, który naprawiłby wszysko (co jest nie możliwe) to i tak czułbym się oszukany bo kupiłem grę prawie rok temu i dopiero teraz staje się grywalna. Sorry, ale na Napoleona chyba się nie skuszę