Jest to wersja znanego moda pod Rome 1 - tym razem pod Attylę, gdzie twórca na początek zaprezentował nam mini-mod legionistów. Potem będzie więcej zmian.

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...17&searchtext=

Od autora:

Spoiler: 

So now with Casus Belli I am starting to redo everything with a completely different approach on things with much more attention to detail. I am not only going to create new models and textures for the most needed dress and equipment but also redo a lot of CA's models and textures to be more accurate. This will of course take a lot more time especially since this is an one-man project. So I came to the decision that I won't let you wait for a couple of years for the complete mod to be finished, but already release little separated unit packs as soon as a group of units is finished. Once all the units are actually finished I will of course also put them together in one complete final mod pack.

The first of those unit packs will be a "Roman Legionarius Unit Pack". It will include a couple of Legio Palatina units, among them the Joviani and Herculiani. If there will be enough time I may also add the Mattiari and some Legio Comitatenses units. Otherwise, I hope to be able to add them later via an update.

About the Roman Legionarii pack
SHORT DESCRIPTION
This is the first Unit Mod Pack of my Casus Belli project. It is dedicated to the Roman Legionarii, primarily from the 5th century A.D.. Right now it features two new Legio Palatinae units, the Joviani and the Herculiani, initially created by Diocletian. The Ioviani Seniores were a Legio Palatina unit and the senior unit of the western legiones and second senior over all. They were raised by the Emperor Diocletian and famed for their skill with the lead-weighted throwing darts called martiobarbuli. The Herculiani Seniores were also a Legio Palatina unit and the twin unit of the Ioviani Seniores, they were formed at the same time and usually brigaded together and similarly skilled with darts. The Mattiari are probably going to be added next.

CURRENT UNIT LIST
- Ioviani Seniores
- Herculiani Seniores

COMING SOON
- More variety!
- Less glossiness of some models
- Revised textures
- Additional models
- Revised stats
- Additional units
- Custom battle personalities

Preview:

Spoiler: 

3DS MAX SCREENSHOTS (added on 6th of March):
Spoiler for Roman Oval Shield:

You can see a new roman oval shield. It is quite large and almost flat. You can spot a rack in the inside of the shield. Some small lead weighted throwing darts, called Martiobarbuli or Plumbatae, stabilised by a feathered tail are going to be stored there, in the hollow of the shield. Their model is not completely finished yet so the rack is empty here.

Spoiler for Roman Spatha:

This is a long bladed Spatha of the Lauriacum-Hromovka type. The website of Armae, a company selling copies of Roman, Greek and other periods' weapons and armours, was a great help here. Without the great reference pictures of their sword, I probably wouldn't have got all the shapes as correctly looking.

Spoiler for Roman Late Spatha:

Spoiler for Spiculum and Verutum:

In two weeks those and other models should be all textured. This means I will post some high definition renderings here on Sunday, 13th of March.
I am very happy now to have the thread of my first serious larger mod project I have thought of for so long posted here! I hope you will like and look forward to the previews and the releases of the unit packs! I appreciate any comments about the project and I am looking forward to what you guys will think about it.

PHYSICAL BASED RENDERINGS (added on 13th of March):
Spoiler for Roman Spatha:

Spoiler for Roman Late Spatha:

Spoiler for Roman Oval Shield:

New renderings will be added soon and note that the textures are still work in progress!