Pokaż wyniki od 1 do 10 z 14

Wątek: Discussion - English

Moderatorzy Globalni
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał 726 podziękowań w 478 postach

Discussion - English

Here Polish and foreign participants may write about Bloody Games etc.

Moderatorzy Globalni
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował
    Guys, just a quick hint:

although there are not stick rules on picking factions, we try to prevent fighting with e.g. "middle" factions against barbarian OP factions. As it is pretty uneven game, when fighting against 6 Oaths.

That is why, before games some of us ask the opponent whether he accepts to play the particular battle with factions from the group of pretty even factions. Based on our experience in Rome League (2 seasons played in past few months), we have three groups of factions:

1. Balanced

Ardiai, Armenia, Athens, Bactria, Carthage, Kimmeria, Colchidm, Egypt, Epirus, Macedonia, Massagetae, Massalia, Parthia, Pergamon, Pontus, Roxolani, Scyths, Seleucid, Sparta

2. Strong

Arevaki, Galatia, Iceni, Gethes, Lusitani, Odrysian Kingdom, Rome, Swebii

3. OP

Arverni, Boii, Nervii, Tylis

Chłop
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał 2 podziękowań w 2 postach
    it is not a problem. really no matter. play and try to solve this problems by your builds, tactics and moves on the battlefield. furthermore it is part of strategy)

Chłop
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował
    hey guys. i found that all restrictions are very small. 6 swords, 6 cavs, 6 skirmishers..... those small limits kill lots of tactics and make battles less interesting and more predictable
    i guess that at least two of this limits (if not all) have to be extended to 8 max.
    8 swords, 8 cavs, 8 skirmishers

Moderatorzy Globalni
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował
    Well, I think it might be hard to change rules during the tournament, but if more people had the same impression, that limits should be changed, we can accept it.

I think that limit of swords at 6 is good, and it is not a coincidence that at last Cup of Nations it was max 6 and not max 8. It makes barbarian factions less powerful, and still they can beat any other faction in most scenarios.

As for max 8 cavalry or max 8 skirmishers, I think it might be interesting.

Chłop
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował
    i guess we can restrict eite swords, for example i want to bring 6 mid swords and 2 levy. it is not OP, but i cant do that. but yup, this change might be hard during tournament

in other we have to change limits. 8 cavs and 8 skirmishers

Szambelan Awatar Il Duce
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał 384 podziękowań w 264 postach
    I must agree,especially that some factions are suffering a lot because of this limits - for example Galatia - their swords are not that great and you can only bring six of them while enemy can spam elite spearmen wchich will slaughter galatian legionaries not to mention six Oaths or Evocati Cohorts...Also galatian raiders are quite good but since this unit count as skirmishers and we can only bring six of them i think it is not that great of a choice...

PS: I have moved the discussion to english topic
    Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich and wait to find out which is which.

8. Użytkownicy którzy uznali post Il Duce za przydatny:

Moderatorzy Globalni
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował
    We have first voices and they agree to change rules, however with limitation of elite swords to max 3. Would it be good to say that elite means above 1000 cost?

Chłop
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował
    not 3 max, but 4 max. if restrict elites. but im not shure about this rule, maybe do it only for barbarians. coz if u take many of such expensive units, your army will be small and more static

Moderatorzy Globalni
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował
    Olkimos and I played yesterday. Olkimos was of the opinion that I might have breached the rule of "red line". That is why I would like to ask two persons to check replays and decide whether Olkimos is right. One of these persons, imo, should be Asseror, the other should be Polish player - Olkimos, please pick one.

This match is important for the final results, as both Olkimos and I are fighting for the total win. So I want to be sure, that it is all clear with respect to this game.

Background: in both games we were playing sword factions (me: Arverni, Boi; Olkimos: Suebi, Rome) and in both games I had to attack up hill. In such battles between sword factions, attacking down hill is of a great importance as it gives good bonuses to attacking units. That is why in both games I deployed my units on the flank and after the start I run uphill in close range to the red line. While Olkimos was deploying units to meet me, I managed to change an ankle and make "hill bonus" less harmful for me. But obviously, at some point Olkimos came closer and attack and obviously I was still deployed on the flank. The main question is whether at the moment of attack from Olkimos I was breaking red line rule.

Strona 1 z 2 12 OstatniOstatni

Uprawnienia umieszczania postów