Pokaż wyniki od 1 do 5 z 5

Wątek: Czy Rzym 2 jest wart odwiedzenia ponownie?

Widok wątkowy

Poprzedni post Poprzedni post   Następny post Następny post
    Chłop
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Podziękował
    Otrzymał 0 podziękowań w 0 postach

Czy Rzym 2 jest wart odwiedzenia ponownie?

I played Rome 2 when it came out, extremely excited as Rome 1 was my introduction to the series way back then. I played it obsessively and enjoyed playing as the Romans (all 3 factions) and the Greek City States (love the phalanx combat). Rome 2 disappointed me on release. Mainly, the unit cohesion and the physics of units while in combat felt waaay off. Everything turned into a mob. The AI was retarded in battle. I just couldnt get into it. The limiting of the number of armies felt off too. Campaign map was boring. Nuff said...
    showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ https://vidmate.cool/
    Lately, Ive gotten back into Total war by playing Warhammer I. I have been having the time of my life. Played as the Empire and had a challenging great romp through the main campaign. Immediately started a new campaign as the dwarves.

I still see Rome 2 posts all the time on here. Is it worth going back to? Should I get Atilla (I missed on that too).

Cant wait to get into Warhammer II with the rest of you. Hoping it goes on sale sometime soon (maybe the Summer steam sale.)

Cheers
    Ostatnio edytowane przez Kool ; 30-10-2020 o 09:26

Uprawnienia umieszczania postów