Dowload Mutant Mod

Kolejny mod modyfikujący grę w celu poprawienia grywalności. Jak sam autor stwierdził nie ma w nic specjalnie oryginalnego. Zmiany są dosyć kompleksowe i choć w większości przypadków zapożyczone z innych modyfikacji to poddane różnorakim 'mutacją' stąd nazwa moda.

Instalacja:

plik pack wrzucamy do Steam\SteamApps\common\total war shogun 2\data

a w pliku user.script.txt dopisujemy na samej górze mod mutant.pack;

plik user.script.txt powinien się znajdować w :\Documents and Settings\(nazwa użytkownika)\Application Data\The Creative Assembly\total war shogun 2\scripts jeśli go tam nie ma to trzeba go stworzyć

[spoiler:2kwgrw9n]
Fatigue Parameters
More fatigue for strenuous activities. High fatigue for combat. More penalty for fatigued units. This change aims to make the player utilize reserve units more.

Morale Tweaks
Ultimate aim is to bring back the divide-and-conquer feel to the battlefield. The 1v1 Unit fights destroy some tactical aspects of the game, which I hope morale tweaks to flanking-surrounding might rejuvenate to a degree.

Generals
I made General bodyguards tougher but much more reduced in number. The General's unit is not a cavalry unit to rush and save the day, but is focused on protecting the general himself. AI generals are tweaked slightly in hope that they will act less suicidal. The small numbers give this unit better maneuverability and AI generals do survive better.

Bow Unit Damage and Ammo
Less but stronger arrows for each unit. More ammo for elite archers units. This changes aims to give archers a skirmisher/initiator role, reduce friendly fire mayhem (mostly on part of AI).

Siege Spawn Unit Types and Stats
All know how horrible AI is at handling their siege units and how the units inside castles are very prone to rain of arrows from outside. This change aims to introduce a tougher experience for early game sieges, at the current stage.

Unit Movement
Units accelerate and decelerate faster. Cavalry esp. more agile. Less entanglement. Going up and down has more effect on movement.

Unit Dynamics/Collision Handling
Infantry units should now be wider than they are longer on the collision/physical presence handling. I presume it was the original intent anyhow. Some units are bulkier, heavier set units also larger in physical presence. This should help in clashes and penetration and also possible pushing back, which can be crucial for line disruption or holding the line.

Experience - Baptized by Fire
The first battle experience becomes important. Nothing beats the ironing of soldiers baptized by fire!

Diplomacy
Increased effectiveness of certain diplomatic pacts, i.e. marriages. Will try to tweak some parameters to make the AI more cautious in signing pacts and more reliable once they do.

General Notice
Don't expect miracles from the mod. This won't make Legendary setup even harder. The mod aims to be played at Hard setup, with smaller unit sizes ( mod tested on Large size with user.script alterations further) since AI handles itself better on those and geographical features of the map are accentuated. The target audience of this mod is people who wants to get a better challenge but not be overwhelmed by AI. I believe every player is more or less responsible for his/her own gameplay experience in the current state of AI's used on computer gaming. If you have a mind set that is set for undermining AI's weaknesses over and over to win, you may not enjoy this. Best way to enjoy this (or any for that) mod is to consider your opponents as real humans and plan accordingly.
[/spoiler:2kwgrw9n]